Wabash City Schools Health and Wellness
Here at Wabash City Schools, we believe in promoting optimal student health and wellness. Healthy kids learn and perform better in the classroom. The physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being of children and adolescents is directly related to their academic success, and their lifelong journey towards becoming healthy and productive adults.
Our school nurses will collaborate with the students, parents, staff members, and community agencies in an attempt to provide excellent, individualized healthcare to each and every student in a positive, compassionate, and professional manor.
Allergy Care Plan
- For anyone who has food allergies or restrictions (click here for form
Asthma Care Plan
- For any student with asthma symptoms or who may need an inhaler at school or nebulizer treatments. (click here for form
Medication Administration Forms
- For any over-the-counter or prescription medications a student may need throughout the year (see medication policy in handbook). (click here for form)
Seizure Care Plan
- For students with a known history or potential for having seizures. (click here for form)
- A chart for parents and students to understand the state requirements for immunizations (click here for form
) and another document of FAQ's for parents. (click here for form)