1. Mission Statement
Wabash City Schools provides a relevant and rigorous education, founded upon relationships, to ensure every student is college and career ready for success in the global community.
A. Focus Areas
- College & Career Ready: All students will leave either Enrolled in post-secondary education; Employed at a living wage; or Enlisted in the military.
- Relationships, Relevance, Rigor: The 3 R’s—Relationships, Relevance, & Rigor—should be at the bedrock of all teaching and learning.
- Success in Global Community: All students will leave with the relevant skills, knowledge and dispositions for success in a global community.
B. Strategic Priorities
- Build stable fiscal foundation.
- Increase Educational Attainment of Wabash County
- Recruit and Retain Families to Wabash County
- Increase 21st Century/Global Knowledge, Skills, Dispositions, and Experiences of our Students.
C. Strategic Goals
- Maintain or grow enrollment.
- Increase post-secondary enrollment, employment at a living wage and enlistment in military service.
- Maintain a graduation rate over 90 percent.
- Increase the number of students earning a General Education Transfer Core Certificate.
- Achieve 95 percent participation rate for SAT.
- Increase the percentage of students who hold a 529 College Savings Plan
- Increase the Average SAT Score.
- Achieve a 90 percent pass rate for IREAD 3 Assessment.
- Increase the number of international students.
- Begin a dual language immersion program.